Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

For the Holidays

For the holiday season, I decided to change my traditional Twitter name from "xDontToewsMeBro" to "HoHoHossa." Many people have asked me what "HoHoHossa" was a reference to, which astounds me because I thought it was obvious. But I guess I should explain.

You know that big fat guy dressed in red that comes down our chimneys on Christmas? You know, Santa? He says, "Ho ho ho," right? Well, my Twitter name is a play off of that. Ho ho Hossa. Get it now? Awesome.

In other news, Hossa's apparently been put on IR. We called up Morin and Klinkhammer (aka Colonel Klink), and I'm excited to see Burish again. Corey Crawford is playing tonight against Dallas instead of Marty Turco.

This is an awesome blog post by Pierre LeBrun on Cross Checks Blog regarding Marty Turco.
Thanks to Kat (Subtle like Seabrook) for posting the link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment