Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Winter!

Yep, that's right. In case any of you were behind the times or anything. But hey, living in Southern California, you don't really get a real winter unless you go up into the mountains (Big Bear or Mammoth). But I digress. It's winter, and winter means beautiful Christmas lights, and the holiday season. I don't know what it is about the holiday season that just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, but it's my absolute favourite time of year. I love the Christmas caroling and seeing pictures of snow. Oh, and let's not forget the hockey.

Since it's close to Christmas time, here are a few of my personal favourite Christmas songs.

The Christmas Song - Owl City
Do You Hear What I Hear? - Carrie Underwood
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams

I have many more favourites, but those three have been on repeat for the past 3 weeks, along with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Christmas CD. You can get the T-SO CD at Kohl's for $5, and the money goes to charity. How much more "in the spirit" can you get?

Most people's favourite Christmas movie is A Christmas Story (and rightfully so, since it's awfully amusing), but my personal favourite Christmas movie has always been National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I also really, really love Olive the Other Reindeer because I'm a child.

By this time next year, the snow and beautiful mountain landscape will be mine. At least, I hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment